DevOps Engineer - Randstad + Eindhoven, Tilburg and more...
My client is a Dutch consultancy focused on DevOps, Automation and Openstack - they aim to become experts in these fields.
An important unique selling point is that my client does not want to be the biggest, but the best and that is why they have worked very hard on a new innovative concept of an experimental lab, which stands for both experience and expertise. This lab is meant for both employees and customers - for the employees this means the opportunity of constant learning. The platform in the lab runs within a hybrid cloud: AWS VPC. The lab includes products from Red Hat, Ansible, Puppet, Atlassian Jira Software & Confluence, Jenkins, Git, Docker, Cloudbees, Gerrit, Amazon and many others. The effect of learning in the lab either individually or together with clients is a totally different attitude: constantly thinking ahead with the customer, experimenting with new solutions and options for the customer, showing what works and what does not work and giving real implementation advice that is practical in the specific customer environments. Imagine how this will increase your value on the market! This is amazing consultancy experience you can add to your CV.
* Completed HBO education
* You can proactively think along with the customer to advise him on a tactical and operational level
* Good knowledge of Linux operating systems and related applications (Apache, MySQL etc.).
* Scripting / programming experience eg: Bash, Python, Ruby, Perl
* Knowledge of OpenStack
* Knowledge of provisioning tools eg: Ansible, Puppet, Chef, CFengine
* Knowledge of JBOSS, TOMCAT, MQ, WebSphere
* Generous base salary + bonus based on billable hours
* Lease car/travel allowance
* Laptop + phone
* Discount on health insurance
* Well-regulated pension provision
* Supplementary disability insurance
* Training and development
* Flexible study budget & certifications
We know a perfect fit is almost never possible, so if you have any doubts feel free to apply and I will give you a call to discuss more about it. You can also contact me via e-mail at email@example.com or via phone at +31 20 241 8536.