AWS Platform Engineer, 60K, London, Prominent Fintech Startup
A fintech startup in London with a focus on AI and strategic data analysis are looking to recruit an AWS Platform Engineer with extensive scripting skills as part of their 2019 growth strategy.
Working alongside the development team, you will be responsible for the implementation of CI/CD pipelines, cloud provisioning and the automation of systems to ensure successful scalability of applications.
- A modern, dynamic office situated just 3 minutes walk from Holborn station.
- Annual training budget.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays & an additional day off for your Birthday.
- Pension contribution scheme.
- A flexible working pattern with working from home opportunities.
- A share enrolment scheme.
We're looking for someone with a combination of the below skills;
- Python/Bash Scripting
- Commercial experience in the administration and configuration of AWS Cloud Services (EC2, S3 etc)
- Docker container deployment experience using Docker Swarm or Kubernetes
- Experience of working with Microservice Architecture is desired but not essential
For more information, send your CV to P.email@example.com
AWS, DevOps, Python, Bash, Cloud, Linux, Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, Lead, DevOps Engineer, Junior DevOps Engineer, Software Engineer, London, Greater London