AWS DevOps Engineer/ Herentals, Antwerp Area
The company is a fintech scale-up that is actively looking for a detail-oriented DevOps Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. What they do is saving time and money for the financial departments of large corporations, in a cost-effective and sustainable way. How? Their software platform combines a high-end Big Data technology with proven expertise.
Their software provides insight into cash flows, automates manual and cumbersome treasury tasks and improves working capital levels, How they do that? They use machine learning techniques to integrate and process internal and external company data. Their product is used by over 200 users across more than 30 countries. The company has received a huge fund from international players and, at the moment, they are expanding their activities on an international level. Thereby, it's the perfect moment to join their team.
* You will extend their own platform with new innovative modules, both front and back-end
* You will actively participate in design/code/product roadmap reviews
* You will quickly get responsibilities within our team (such as building an efficient implementation process) and have the opportunity to play a key role in the company's growth
Who you are
* You have good analytical capabilities and you're interested in Finance / FinTech;
* You are experienced with Linux and Windows environment;
* You are experienced with open source technologies and AWS Cloud;
* You know your way around Jenkins CI/CD
* You are experienced with Object Oriented Programming Concepts
* You have experience with Source Control Tools (preferably Git)
* You have experience with Scripting languages, preferably Bash, Powershell, Python, or VB script
* Ideally, you have some experience in database programming like ETL or SQL or QlikView, or if not, you are willing to learn new Business Analytics.
What you get
* An attractive remuneration package;
* A fast-growing scale-up environment ready for an international success story;
* Direct involvement in the strategy and decision-making, with advanced responsibilities;
* Work in an inspiring and beautiful office in Herentals, with no micropolitics.
Want to hear more? Feel free to contact me, Pavlos Diamantopoulos, at:
Phone: +31 20 241 8515, Email: email@example.com