Senior Middleware Specialist / Atlanta, GA / $110000++
Are you serious about advancing your career, stuck in a dead end job, current project stalling, contract up, or simply just in need of change? If this sounds like you, we need to speak. We're currently looking to fill multiple IT positions in your market right now.
Seeking a Senior Middleware Specialist with process improvement and implementation experience to contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives. Responsible for implementing, integrating, and providing support for middleware software in multi-tiered, multi-platform environment. Responsible for software development, architect middleware solutions, and providing technical leadership. Completes functional design and architecture of middleware software solutions. Ensures unified direction in place for group by communicating with appropriate architecture groups. Determines appropriate middleware for environment based on organization's architectural needs. Investigates new developments and makes recommendations on additions or replacements. Provides mentoring to users of the middleware products both through direct interaction and through the hosting of user groups. Installs and monitors software that is between the applications and the operating system. Performs and leads design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of solution. Plans and provides back-end connectivity infrastructure components required for the application. Oversees middleware implementation projects. Works with internal infrastructure teams and vendors to provide recommendations for hardware and system software upgrades.
Successful applicants will exemplify ethical principles of uncompromising integrity, respect for others, accountability for decisions and actions, and good citizenship.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 2 years of experience with utilizing, configuring, and installing software for connecting distributed software and services across heterogeneous platforms.
- At least 4 years of experience within a total information technology (IT) environment.
- Jboss admin: 8+ years of Experience in Jboss/Tomcat & Apache administration and support, which includes Jboss & Apache - installation, configuration and troubleshooting.
- Good knowledge of Infrastructure design, creating visios, documenting application process and procedures, Oncall support experience.
- Hands on automation (atleast one) experience with - puppet, ansible, ELK (Elastic), Rundeck and cert Management (optional).
- Fuse & AMQ admin: 6+ years of Experience in Fuse & AMQ administration and support, which includes Fuse & AMQ - installation, configuration and troubleshooting.
- Good knowledge on Infrastructure design, creating visios, documenting application process and procedures, Oncall support experience.
- Hands on automation (at least one) experience with - puppet, ansible, ELK (Elastic), Rundeck and cert Management (optional).
If interested, please send your resume to Austin Curtis at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact me by phone at
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.