The Resource Manager/ Jr. Project Manager will be responsible for supporting the Project Management Organization ("PMO")
in identifying and assigning the right resources to the right projects in order to keep an updated view of most needed skills and what resources are available to provide such needs. They will play a key role in managing resource requirements for client projects, while managing projects' budgets, schedules, and quality. The Resource Manager/Jr. Project Manager will be adept at scheduling, coordinating project efforts, resourcing and budgeting. They must also motivate and communicate various internal team members to ensure all teams are working together efficiently to best serve our clients. They are expected to be detail oriented, capable of using project management tools and effectively communicate with a diverse audience. In order to navigate the demands of this position, the Resource Manager/Jr. Project Manager is expected to problem-solve, have knowledge of business acumen, and be proficient in relationship building. Education:
Bachelor`s DegreeESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Build and Maintain the professional services unit Resource Board and keep up-to-date to reflect resource assignments.
Track resources scheduling and resolve on-going and conflicting open resource requests.
Collaborate with Project Managers regarding current staff assignments and enable decision making for future assignments.
Execute "forward planning" and analysis activities to stay ahead of the current resource demands and identify skills needed in current or upcoming manpower.
Maintain the skills database for professional services personnel.
Perform business processes analysis and issue recommendations for improvement.
Participate in management of implementation projects for Vertice's customers throughout all delivery stages and under tight deadlines - from planning to launch.
Participate in PMO projects as needed and requiredQUALIFICATIONS (SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES REQUIRED)
Education and/or Experience
- Three years of Consulting and/or Project Management work experience
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Working knowledge and experience with Project Management platforms/software
- Solid understanding of resource allocation and project planning
- Strong interpersonal skills including collaborating and team building
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing priorities
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish/maintain high level of customer trust and confidence
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels including the executive level
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to track multiple projects running in parallel
- Computer Skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office 365, MS-Project, MS-Visio, and SharePoint.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Business Administration.
- Language Skills
- English (reading, writing, verbal)
If interested, please send your resume to Fernando Solis at email@example.com, or contact me by phone at (813)-437-6959
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.