Senior Architect - San Francisco, CA - $180,000-$190,000 a year
Are you are an experienced hands on architect who enjoys making the high level decisions regarding software development? My client is seeking a Senior Level Architect to lead the direction of technical projects, algorithms, frameworks, and software structure. This person will act as a leader of the engineering team to determine development tools, coding practices, and validation requirements. Our client is looking to fill this position immediately.
Role & Responsibilities
* Provide technical solutions and system designs based on the needs of stakeholders
* Coach and mentor other developer and engineers
* Improve and analyze stability, scalability, and performance
* Provide leadership expertise in meet standards
* 8+ years of hands on architecture experience with a variety of languages
* Experience in AWS, Azure, GCP
* Experience designing and delivering large scale distributed systems on Cloud services
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience in agile development
* S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
No sponsorships are available at this time.
To be considered for this role, please send me a Linked In message, call me at 480-530-2040, ask for Haley Bolster, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. To be considered for these roles, you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.