AWS Infrastructure/DevOps Engineer - San Francisco, CA $185,00+
Currently looking for a tech-savvy DevOps engineer who has experience in operating and maintaining AWS Infrastructure Experience with Terraform, BASH, Docker, and Kubernetes. The ideal candidate will be Independent, self-driven and open to collaborating with others and enjoy a team environment. Sounds like you? Apply today!
* Must have: Linux, Kubernetes, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, AWS, Terraform (senior level experience)
* Spearhead major infrastructure, devops, reliability, and security initiatives
* Oversee PCI compliance and coordinate quarterly audits
* Build tools for automation, deployment, monitoring, and operations
* Build tools to deploy and operate applications
* Troubleshoot issues across the entire stack, from network and OS to applications
* Set strategic direction for infrastructure and operations
* 4+ years of professional experience
* Experience with operations, maintenance, site reliability engineering, and security
* Ability to operate in a startup environment and execute in the presence of ambiguity and change
To be considered for this role, please send me a LI message or call me at 480-530-2028 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. To be considered for these roles, you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.