Java Software Developer, Cloud & Software Development company, Antwerp Area
We are looking for skilled and thirsty for success Java Software Developer to join an amazing team of Cloud and Software development specialists in the Antwerp area.
The company consists of Cloud Specialists and Software Developers who are aiming at building and providing high-quality cloud native applications. They do both in-house projects and consultancy based projects, while the focus is on designing and developing scalable and cost effective solutions by combining the powers of cloud and software. Their favourite programming languages are Java and Node.js, whilst they love all the clouds, AWS, Azure and Google, with a preference, however, in AWS. As a Java Software Developer, you will receive enough training to get familiar with cloud native development.
You will always work with the latest technologies and tools in the market and you should be able to take care of automation and the early responsibilities that will be given to you. If you are a natural Software Developer and your career expectation is to grow into a real expert, that's something that must sound exciting to you, right?
The goal is to scale up the unit and contribute to the company's growth plan, which will of course help you to grow professionally as well and increase your market value in a relatively short time! You will be part of a flat and open-minded culture where everything is direct and clear, with no room for micropolitics and bureaucracy.
The essential requirements for one of the role are:
* 3+ years of professional Java experience, edition 8 and higher;
* Bonus for Cloud experience, but not mandatory;
* Training provided to get familiar with cloud native development.
* Willing to travel to Flanders;
* Fluent in both Dutch and English.
* A social and communicative character
* A creative and accuracy-focused way of working
* A result-oriented and thirsty to succeed professional
Some of the IT features you will enjoy:
Since innovation is a synonym of this company, once you join them you will get the opportunity to work on projects with Cloud Native Software development and architecture, while participating in App Migration projects. The puzzle is completed with the involvement of Microservices that will secure the long term viability of your solution. Of course, there is much more to find out when you meet the team.
What they will offer you:
* You get to work in an open and informal environment with flat hierarchy
* You get access to training and high level certifications
* A high-tech laptop of your choice, including a Macbook
* Team-building activities and social events
* A competent salary figure, tailored to your skills and experience
* Meal Coupons
* Company car and fuel card
* Mobile phone
* Health Insurance
* And all the… standards!
The interviews have already started and the focus is on quality, so if you feel prepared to take your career to the next level, feel free to contact me, Pavlos Diamantopoulos, at:
Phone: +31 20 241 8515
There is a two-interview process and then boom, an offer! I'm looking forward to hearing from you!