AWS - DevOps Infrastructure Engineer - Contract
6 month contract - W2 or c2c
Rates very upon experience
Who you will work for:
We are on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to all vegan/vegetarian food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Our 2,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce from the Farm to Table concept. And in our local communities, we're committed to leaving people better than we found them.
A Senior Engineer - Infra/DevOps is responsible for building, testing, and debugging/troubleshooting our platform for web, mobile, and experiential applications. They share responsibilities regarding infrastructure and take the lead on continuous integration and deployment, as well as driving standards with Lead Engineers and the rest of the department.
* Open communication and reaching across functional borders as well as geographical areas (virtually, and sometimes physically).
* Ability to find, use, glue and extend a variety of open source technologies and tools.
* AWS knowledge is a MUST.
* Experience with event-driven architectures (e.g. Kafka) or distributed architecture.
* Experience with cloud deployment and containers specifically Docker and Kubernetes.
* Clear understanding of CI/CD pipeline (ex: BitBucket, Jenkins etc.,) and experience contributing to one.
* Working knowledge of Containerization and Cloud deployments (familiarity with Dockers and K8S).
* Experience in database technologies - Relational databases such as Oracle/MySQL or NoSQL databases like Cassandra/MongoDB.
* Working ability to code and script (i.e. Python, Shell, Ruby).
* Data management skills.
* Process re-engineering skills.
To be considered for this role, please send me a LI message or
call me at 480-530-2033 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be considered for these roles, you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.