AWS Big Data Architect - Manhattan - 8+ Month Contract - 110/hr
Are you a Big Data specialist? Do you have Data Warehousing and/or Hadoop experience? Do you like to solve the most complex and high scale (billion + records) data challenges in the world today? Would you like a career that gives you opportunities to help customers and partners use cloud computing to do big new things faster and at lower cost? Do you want to be part of history and transform businesses through cloud computing adoption? Do you like to work on-site in a variety of business environments, leading teams through high impact projects that use the newest data analytic technologies? Would you like a career path that enables you to progress with the rapid adoption of cloud computing?
* Ability to convert business requirements to Cloud solutions.
* Help educate teams to migrate and develop new cloud applications.
* Possess Strong Cloud Implementation Experience in Cloud architecture/design, compute/storage services.
* Understand multi-datacenter/multi-zone based designs.
* Ability to think/provide solutions utilizing best practices for resiliency, scalability, resource utilization identification methodologies.
* Experience working in building solutions and applications across multiple technology areas
* Experience with enterprise scalable applications in Amazon Web Services cloud. Along with a strong understanding of AWS tools.
* Experience with designing, developing, and implementing complex integration for end-to-end solutions at a middleware level with focus on performance optimization
* Experience in delivering solutions in web, digital, and mobile
* Experience with digital analytics, business intelligence and experience management having the required skills in predictive modeling, visualization and tag management
* Ability to review functional requirements and determine the type of integration work that is needed based on the business needs
* Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
* Strong Knowledge of Big Data architecture and technology offerings
* Ability to quickly perform proof-of-concepts for validating new technology or approach
* Ability to exercise independent judgment and creative problem-solving techniques in a highly complex environment using leading-edge technology and/or integrating with diverse application systems
* Ability to lead and drive technology change in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and all phases of the entire software life cycle
* Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and developers.
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to P.Sandstrom@jeffersonfrank.com or call 212-731-8282. Ask for Paige! My client is looking to start the interview process as soon as possible.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Big Data and cloud analytics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the upmost importance. For more information on available AWS Big Data Jobs as well as the cloud market, I can be contacted at 212-731-8282. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.