DevOps Engineer, Kontich
The client is a Belgian technology visionary that specializes at cross-platform migrations of large mission-critical software applications. They focus on the creation of migration tools that automate the conversion or re-hosting of software applications on a variety of "legacy" platforms to open systems or mainframes. Also, they provide migration services to their customers, while supporting an international network of partners. To strengthen their team, they are currently looking for DevOps engineers of all levels for their office in Kontich, Belgium. You will mostly work in-house and you will visit your customers on their site usually at the first and the last phase of the projects.
The role involves:
* You maintain and monitor the existing build and version management servers;
* You maintain and monitor the existing Linux servers (mostly RedHat);
* You integrate the company's testing products in DevOps chains to support active projects;
* You take care of the setup and configuration of new servers (application, database, migration);
* You automate deliveries to customers;
* You advise customers on the integration of the migrated application in their environment (mostly using OpenShift or Docker);
What you have:
* Strong skills in Linux;
* Experience with DevOps tools, specifically Jenkins CI/CD, Git, Ansible;
* Experience with software containers and container orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes);
* Experience in scripting languages, preferably Python, Bash, Shell;
* Fluent in English, spoken and written.
* A Bachelor and/or Master degree in Information Technology
* Experience with Windows servers;
* You are passionate about technology and have a can-do attitude.
What they offer:
* A positive work atmosphere in an international company with a growing partner ecosystem;
* A dynamic team of experts in legacy system migrations;
* The ability to develop your skills and learn new technologies;
* A lot of flexibility including flexible hours, home office, extra leave, career planning;
* A competitive salary package completed by additional benefits such as
* company car or bicycle, group and medical insurance, meal vouchers, and laptop, 32 holidays.
If interested, feel free to contact me, Pavlos Diamantopoulos, at:
Phone: +31 20 241 8515, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org