Full Stack/Front-End Developer - Aarhus - Competitive salary
Looking for a company with the freedom and flexibility of a start-up, but worried about stability? My client is a leading Bioinformatics company that has been around for 15 years, but they haven't forgotten their agile routes.
They're looking for talented and driven developers to join their gifted international team, who will embrace the vibrant energy of their start-up like environment and help them continue their growth. Ideally, the right candidate will help them be the "glue" that brings together their different systems.
What you need:
* Development experience in at least one of the following:
* Enthusiasm and passion for coding, and a continuing desire to learn.
* Familiarity with cloud platforms is a significant bonus (AWS/Azure/GCP)
* An understanding of infrastructure is another bonus
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science (or other relevant field)
* English speaking
Why you should apply:
* Start-ups are exciting and flexible. Free yourself from bureaucracy and red tape, and join a team with a flat management structure
* Join a company that has proven its stability for over a decade, protecting yourself for the future
* Hours are flexible and remote working options are available
* Work in a fascinating scientific environment, in the incredibly exciting field of bioinformatics
* Benefit from optional international travel and training courses
* Become part of a friendly, social team
* Fridays are special, enjoy group breakfast in the mornings and beers in the evenings
* Truly see the impact of your work at a business level
If you would be a good fit for this role please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact Jake Evans on +4589888257