This position will implement and optimise the client's data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimise their data flow and collection for cross functional teams. Your responsibilities will include:
* Building efficient, robust and reliable data pipelines from a set of diverse data sources to ingest and process data into an AWS based data lake platform
* Assembling large, complex data sets
* Designing, devloping and implementing data pipelines for data migration & collection, data analytics and other data movement solutions
* Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems
Essential skills and experience
* Proven working experience as Big Data engineer preferably in building data lake solution by ingesting and processing data from various source systems
* Experience with multiple Big Data technologies and concepts such as Redshift, Hive, HDFS, Spark, Spark streaming and NoSQL DB like HBase etc
* Experience with specific AWS technologies (such as S3, Redshift, EMR)
* Strong experience coding with Python is a MUST
* Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
* Experience in working in a fast-paced Agile environment
BS in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to email@example.com or call 212-731-8282. Ask for Sean Evers! My client is looking to start the interview process as soon as possible.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Big Data and cloud analytics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the upmost importance. For more information on available AWS Big Data Jobs as well as the cloud market, I can be contacted at 212-731-8282. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.