Calling all DevOps Engineers! Our client is rapidly expanding its team and seeking a DevOps expert to be a part of its growth. As one of the leading engineers, you will monitor and manage the entire Cloud platform and all of its technology. You will also be in charge of overseeing the complete infrastructure and operational lifecycle.
Our client is a rapidly expanding SaaS company. In order to guarantee employee satisfaction, our client provides flexible work hours, as well as eighteen paid vacation days. With Friday lunches and monthly company outings, this company truly prides itself on a collaborative and friendly work environment
Role & Responsibilities:
* Organize and lead all the DevOps assignments
* Design and manage the infrastructure on AWS
* Lead a hands-on approach to implementing DevOps strategy
* Create configurations and deployments
* Experience with AWS technologies (certifications are a plus)
* Experience with GoLang, Python, or Bash
* Experience with AWS CloudFormation
* Experience with Linux System Administration
* Experience with Infrastructure as Code
* Company Equity
* Paid Parental Leave
* Friday lunches
Our client is aiming to directly hire someone to start ASAP. If you are interested in learning more about the role, please reach out to Lola Zavras via email - (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone number at 212-379-6404.