I'm working with an exciting, global data integrity and compliance provider, SaaS company in the Boston area that is searching for a new Senior Java Software Engineers to join their growing team. Although a startup, they've already acquired 2 companies in the past year and have 150+ employees.
The ideal candidate has been working hands on with AWS, Java development tools and more (see below). They are a laid back company with a great culture and atmosphere, but they are going to be an essential SaaS company within the months to come.
* Deep knowledge of AWS and Docker.
* Modern Java, Java 8, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Hibernate
* Experience writing RESTful micro-services based applications on the back end in the public cloud environment.
* Understanding how the Java Virtual Machine works and how to optimize java.
* Hands on complex code writing (heavy focus on Java)
* Interaction with relational, graph and NoSQL databases through an ORM.
* Work with your team to maximize output of goal-focused work/time management
* Implement new RESTful micro services and UI
* Set up and maintain all deployment environments, application monitoring, internal/client data replication and backups, disaster recovery plans.
* Integrate all products with market leading ISPs, ESPs and CRMs
* Automate and autoscale infrastructure and build/improve upon tool essentials to large customers.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS / DevOps jobs are.