Data Engineer - Cambridge - up to £65,000 - Permanent
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Data Engineer to join a great life sciences company! They are looking for someone who wants to join their team of engineers and be involved in the great projects they are developing.
You will play a key role in contributing to the success of the business by sharing your passion of data and by using your outstanding technical and analytical skills.
The company offers some great benefits such as flexible working and training support.
In this role, you will:
* Support the data scientists with machine learning
* Manage data warehouse plans
* Design, build and optimise new and existing data models and analytical solutions
* Work with data infrastructure
* Collaborate with your team and the organisation in order to develop best practices and advocate for changes to take place
* Understand the business requirements and work with data to build efficient solutions
The skills you will need are:
* Experience in leading data driven projects from definition through interpretation and execution
* Experience with data modelling and data architecture
* Experience in data warehouse
* Excellent communication skills to interact and influence both technical and non-technical teams
* Experience building data pipelines
* Experience with scripting languages (Ideally Python)
* Cloud experience (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure etc.)
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally. At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. We recognize that every customer, whether you're a job-seeker, a partner or an end user, has different requirements. At Jefferson Frank, you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency.
To discuss the role in more details and get in touch for other opportunities please send your CV to email@example.com or call me on (0)203 808 7278.