AWS Data & Analytics Engineer - Cambridge - up to 75,000 + benefits Job Type: permanent
A global and innovative company in Cambridge is looking to recruit an AWS Data Engineer to deliver data solutions and drive the team forward! You will join a team of engineers and work closely with colleagues all over the world to provide technical leadership and develop solutions.
Experience in AWS is essential for this role, as you will be working almost exclusively with AWS tools.
The role will fit someone who:
* Thinks critically, is innovative and willing to take risks and thrive in a challenging role.
* Direct the team of data engineers and develop ideas to implement on the big data platform.
* Will manage, monitor and improve cloud infrastructure on AWS (using tools such as EC2, S3 etc.)
* Will demonstrate great analytical skills and be proficient in data analysis (SQL) in order to lead to better business decisions.
* Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management.
* Maintain day-to-day management and administration of projects.
* AWSexperience fundamental (S3, SQS, Redshift etc.)
* Experience with ETLtechniques
* Experience with data analysis and data modelling
* Exposure toAgile/Scrum practices
* Experience with visualisation technologies
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally. At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. We recognize that every customer, whether you're a job-seeker, a partner or an end user, has different requirements. At Jefferson Frank, you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency.
To discuss the role in more details and get in touch for other opportunities please send your CV to email@example.com or call me on (0)203 808 7278.