Principle DevOps Engineer - AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Python, Go
My client have a very exciting requirement for a Principle DevOps Engineer! With option of working from their satellite office in Belfast or office in Limerick. If you are phenomenal at solving problems, a hard worker, and an excellent teammate, you may be the engineer they are looking for.
* Proven track record of continuous learning and ability to stay up to date with the latest technology trends
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Develop, manage, coach and mentor the software development team
* Track record of building resilient, scalable, enterprise-grade solutions while nurturing engineering standard methodologies.
* Phenomenal problem solving abilities, an inquisitive personality, and an eagerness to pursue the challenge of big problems
* Experience working with complex, large-scale public cloud AWS/Azure deployments hosted across international data centres
* Experience solving problems with multi-tenancy and distributed systems at scale in the cloud AWS/Azure
* 8+ years of writing high quality, maintainable, deployable, testable, and highly usable software applications. Python/Go preferred
* Strong production experience with containerization technologies Docker and Kubernetes
To apply for this role & for any enquiries please contact Ryan Page and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02038087321.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally. At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. We recognize that every customer, whether you're a job-seeker, a partner or an end user, has different requirements.