Who are we?
The European Leader in digital transformation, providing one of the most comprehensive portfolios to end-to-end service offerings in the market: Consulting, System integration, Software Development and Business Process Services. We are trusted by leading private and public organisations to deliver successful transformation programmes that address their most complex and critical business challenges.
We are recruiting for a Solution Architect to join our teams based in Manchester and Liverpool within our financial services division. Due to growth, we are hoping to hire a number of Solution Architects who are commercially aware, able to estimate effectively and talk with the business in concepts that make sense to the business.
The successful candidates will undertake business analysis on medium complexity, medium risk, projects or work as part of a team working on high complexity, high risk, and business critical projects.
If you have experience in the following then we want to hear from you -
IT Transformation projects (e.g. Legacy Modernisation)
* System integration projects across multiple technologies
* Application & Data migration
* Cloud Migration
* Digital (self-service) projects delivered to multiple channels (incl. Web Portals)
Good combinations would typically be:
* IT Transformation + Systems integration
* IT Transformation + Application & Data Migration
* IT Transformation + Cloud Migration
* Digital (self-service) projects delivered to multiple channels + Systems integration
* Digital User Experience approaches and technologies including Digital Service Design, UX/UI, and delivery across multiple channels and devices
* Payment Systems and standards
* Financial services domain knowledge including products and processes
* Business process engineering
* Knowledge of containerization (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
* Java or .NET Platforms and technologies
* Define the solution architecture for medium to large scale delivery assignments in the financial services sector
* Produce solution options assessments, Solution Options papers and supporting material for business cases
* Take responsibility for the integrity of the solution areas that are his/her responsibility
* Identify and manage risk in his/her business activities and take responsibility for reporting risks in a timely, open and appropriate manner
* Support pre-sales activity
PLEASE NOTE CANDIDATES NEED TO BE ELLIGABLE FOR SECURTIY CLEARENCE DUE TO SOME OF THE PROJECTS BEING WITHIN THE PUBLIC SECTOR
Get in touch on 0191 261 3371 or email your CV to email@example.com