Senior Architect- San Francisco - $130,000 - $150,000
Want to work for a fast-growing company with amazing benefits? Great! Keep reading…
Currently looking for someone who can hit the ground running and help create a smooth transition during a time of rapid growth. This person needs to be a good communicator, self-motivated and a team player. The person will be responsible for the technical direction of projects, software structure, frameworks, and algorithms. They will be empowered to drive innovation by coming up with new and exciting ideas to creatively solve issues, as well as proactively look for opportunities to improve the design, interface, and architecture of products on the cloud. If you feel like this describes you, apply to the position today!
* Deep insight into Cloud - IAAS and PAAS (AWS, Azure, GCP, VMware).
* 6-8+ years' experience designing and delivering large scale distributed systems (with at least 3-4 years on cloud services)
* Solid understanding of security/access control, scalability, and high availability
* Ability to communicate and apply common architectural design patterns across a wide range of technical problems
* Prior experience with database technologies (MongoDB, MYSQL, ES, SOLR, Cassandra)
* Prior experience with agile development, continuous delivery, and DevOps
* Experience with large-scale, big data methods and data-driven architectures
* Strong, decisive self-starter with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to work with all levels within the organization
* 3+ years of software architecture implementing modern cloud microservices architectures
* 3+ years of > Continuous Integration > Continuous Delivery > Release on Demand
* Hands-on and have demonstrated experience in building multi-tenant cloud-based SaaS solution
* Extensive understanding of AWS and the building blocks within that platform
To be considered for this role, please send me a LI message or call me at 480-530-2028 or email me at email@example.com. To be considered for these roles, you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.