I am looking for a talented full stack NodeJS developer to join an established team providing technical solutions to clients. The role will consist of working with the team to create and support the development of a micro-service cluster in AWS infrastructure.
Security and Performance are important factors so the successful candidate should be focused on delivering scalable and secure solutions to problems, taking a pragmatic approach to ensure we are following the latest security practices.
The successful candidate should be passionate about development and have experience or exposure to things such as Serverless architecture, Cloud formation, IAM, Kinesis, Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk, EC2, Route53, RDS, Dynamo, Microservices and NodeJs. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate, as this is an area that is rapidly expanding in the company as we grow.
Responsibilities will include;
* Taking part in team meetings and discussions to architect solutions
* Delivering well written, cleanand testable code
* Architecting and maintaining internal AWS configuration.
* Sharing knowledge with junior members of the team
* Shaping the direction of tech decisions within the team
* Experience of serverless concepts
* Strong knowledge of Git
* Experience setting up and maintaining AWS infrastructure
* Infrastructure as code experience is advantageous
* Proven experience with NodeJS
* Time management skills
* Ability to work as part of a team and communicate ideas effectively
* Knowledge of microservice architecture advantageous
Individual Learning budget
Private medical health insurance
Company pension scheme
Certifications and training budget