AWS Senior DevOps Engineer - Redwood City, CA - $170,000-$190,000 a year
Join a fast growing team comprised of passionate DevOps professionals like yourself! This company has a vision to bring solutions to some of the most devastating diseases. In this role, this person will be responsible for developing and managing the AWS cloud infrastructure to improve the company's health and testing platform. This person will be working with the executive team as well as other engineers and product managers. Our client is looking to fill this position immediately.
Role & Responsibility
* Develop, implement and maintain AWS Infrastructure
* Create a CI/CD pipeline to ensure frequent and seamless production deployments
* Assist in diagnosing and debugging issues within production systems
* Integrate monitoring, logging and metrics frameworks
* Infrastructure as code - automated testing, code reviews, version control
* Strong experience scripting and coding with Python
* 5+ years as DevOps engineer on AWS Cloud
* Previously integrated AWS microservices such as CloudFront, Lambda, Kinesis
* Experience with Splunk, ELK and CloudWatch
* Strong knowledge of configuration tools: Chef, Puppet, Ansible
* Organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
* S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
* PLUS: AWS Certifications
No sponsorships are available at this time.
To be considered for this role, please send me a Linked In message, call me at 480-530-2040, ask for Haley Bolster, or email me at email@example.com. To be considered for these roles, you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.