Senior Software Engineer- Data Platform - San Francisco, California - $170-$180k
Open to new opportunities? We are seeking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer with 5+ years of Java background to join our team.
The Senior Software Engineer for data platform, you'll be responsible for designing and building high performance, scalable solutions for large volume data ingestion, clean-up, transformation, aggregation and correlation to meet the needs of cyber risk analytics. You'll design, develop, and test robust, scalable microservices, data processing applications, and RESTful web services.
The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for overseeing and conducting code reviews and assisting the team by facilitating assigned activities including the coordination of resources for approved Projects, system improvements, and ad-hoc or emergency requests. The Senior Software Engineer will maintain expertise of the functional software engineering.
Required skills/ Experiences:
* BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical discipline or equivalent combination of training and experience
* 5+ years core Java experience: building business logic layers and back-end systems for high-volume data pipeline backend applications
* Current experience using SQL/no SQL platforms, and Kafka, Spark, Hadoop, Cassandra
* Current experience developing RESTful web services
* Current experience with messaging frameworks and streaming
* Current experience developing applications for public cloud (AWS, Azure)
* Experience with building and scaling systems that orchestrate and execute complex workflows in big-data pipelines
* Ability to work quickly with an eye towards writing clean code that is efficient and reusable
* Ability to iterate quickly in an agile development process
* Ability to learn new technologies and evaluate multiple technologies to solve a problem
* Excellent analytical/troubleshooting skills
Job Type: Full Time
To be considered for this role, please send me a LI message or call me at 480-530-2032 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. To be considered for these roles, you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.