Senior Developer, Architect - Charlotte, NC - 145k+ - Join a Growing Team!
Core Technology Skills
* Architect-level candidates must be able to articulate complex technical concepts to non-technical co-workers and executives.
* Strong diagramming, documentation and technical presentation skills are required
* Translate business objectives into prioritized technical requirements, and create a specific implementation architecture and approach.
* Where applicable, evaluate and identify appropriate technology platforms, software, methodologies, standards, etc.
* Experience with Big Data technologies and concepts a plus
* Experience with the AWS platform and services a plus
Team and Project Management
* Provide input as needed for scoping, project planning, risk management, and budget planning
* Ability to lead a small team of developers and coordinate with product and project managers to ensure accurate status communication and delivery timing
* Promulgate coding conventions, best practices and documentation standards
* Become an active mentor to other developers
Education & Experience:
* Minimum 7 years' hands-on programming experience
* Minimum 3 years application and system architecture experience
* University degree, ideally in the field of computer science, engineering, or another rigorous technical discipline
* Additional relevant certifications (for example, on AWS) are a plus