Sr. Infrastructure Security Engineer / Canonsburg, PA / $111000++
Are you serious about advancing your career, stuck in a dead end job, current project stalling, contract up, or simply just in need of change? If this sounds like you, we need to speak. We're currently looking to fill multiple IT positions in your market right now.
The Sr. Infrastructure Security Engineer is a senior, trusted advisor in global Information Security team focusing on the key values critical to our success - Partnership with the Business, Agility, Sense of Urgency and Innovation. This position plays an integral role in defining and assessing the organization's security strategy, architecture and practices as well as contributes to maturing the company's infrastructure security architecture and technology frameworks. As part of a global team, this position will help shape security in support of current and new business initiatives and grow the company.
- A minimum of five years of progressive experience leading the design and implementation of information security solutions in a complex enterprise environment
- Demonstrated technical experience delivering security infrastructure solutions for compute, endpoint and mobile security
- Proven record of demonstrating values of success: Partnership with the Business, Agility, Sense of Urgency and Innovation
- Strong working knowledge of operating system security, e.g. Windows and Linux
- Working knowledge of incident response, threat modeling and mitigation
- Working knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO 27001/2, ITIL, COBIT or NIST
- Demonstrated effectiveness working across multiple business units to deliver results
- Ability to lead and motivate cross-functional, interdisciplinary teams to achieve tactical and strategic goals
- High degree of integrity, initiative, dependability and ability to work with little supervision
- Passion for delivering the best customer experience both internally and externally
- Ability to effectively respond to dynamically changing work environment and to positively influence business outcomes
- Excellent collaboration, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively communicate complex technical information to various audience levels
- Bachelor's degree in Information technology or similar field preferred
- Six or more years of progressive experience leading the design and implementation of information security solutions in a complex enterprise environment preferred
- Experience with software development and engineering business trends and requirements
- Industry certifications related to information security a plus
- Experience delivering security solutions for high-compute, fast-paced businesses
- Experience working with AWS, Azure or Google Cloud platforms
- Working knowledge of SIEM technologies, cloud security, application security, network security and disaster recovery
- Working knowledge of change management, configuration management, incident and problem management
- Working knowledge of delivery methodologies such as Lean, Agile, SDLC, etc
- Intermediate to expert skills with the Microsoft Office suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
If interested, please send your resume to Austin Curtis at email@example.com, or contact me by phone at
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.