Senior DevOps Cloud Engineer-Toronto,ON-140K
Our client, an Enterprise DNS company, is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer- the ideal engineer is an expert in AWS infrastructure and has a Linux background.
Join our client in building cutting edge software for some of the world's largest and most successful businesses, like UPS and SAP, utilizing AWS DevOps.
You will design, deploy, build and manage our client's customer-facing Amazon-based SaaS application infrastructure and create all the tooling and automation needed to enable our teams and give our customers a top-drawer experience.
The company provides a collaborative work environment with remote flex and quarterly bonuses.
* Can write code - in any language; php, python, ruby, java, shell scripting, whatever (ideally in multiple languages) - and you have implemented some of your work into a production environment.
* Several years' experience in an operational role (DevOps, SRE or traditional network/server management)
* Chef, Ansible, SaltStack or equivalent.
* Communicate effectively with all levels of the company to analyze and implement business requirements
* Experience working with global teams on production systems
Nice to have:
* Enjoy gluing RESTful API's together to create something relevant, useful and interesting.
* Care passionately about efficiency - in your code, in system performance, in procedure
* Have achieved mastery of both Windows and Linux server operating environments.
* Worked with Azure and GCP, in addition to AWS
* Agile methodology experience