Holborn based AWS Cloud DevOps engineer (salary 70K)
We are currently working with one of the biggest banking companies in the world. Furthermore, they are looking for a highly experienced AWS engineer to join their extremely motivated team in their central London Offices.
You can expect to be working on an AWS deployment managed with terraform, Docker and Jenkins. You will also, work in a team that will be rapidly growing in the near future with the opportunity for fast career progression.
The overall salary for this role is 70K with the chance of a higher salary depending on performance plus some amazing extras such as generous holiday allocation, health care, travel expense, 12 month salary review etc.
* The location of the job role will be Holborn in London
* The Cloud DevOps engineers will work within an agile team of Engineers and Operations personnel building highly resilient, scalable and performant AWS infrastructure in an automated and efficient manner. The DevOps engineers will work alongside the Application DevOps teams and cross-functional IT teams. The engineers will be required to use their initiative to innovate to achieve maximum performance and be prepared to investigate and use new products/services offered by AWS.
* Salary of 70K plus extras
* Working with an international company
* Start date ASAP
The main responsibilities of this job role are as followed:-
* Build and manage the AWS foundation platform for the company
* Manage solutions on the AWS platform using specialist infrastructures such as Terraform
* Configure and manage centrally provided cloud services such as IAM, Operating systems and containers.
* Consume hardened OS (Linux and windows)
* Ensure that you comply with the security standards of the role
* To be compliant with operational risk standards such as Firewall, Monitoring, Os and Availability
* To build, manage and support continues integration, delivery and testing.
* Support testing of the systems
* Update operational and support documentation
* Find faults and support the application teams with the faults
* Ensure excellent management practices
* Be able to demonstrate prior AWS experience
* Be able to demonstrate Linux admin and scripting experience
Experience and qualifications
* Experience with a range of services in AWS including S3, VPC, EC2, Lambda
* AWS Certifications
* Linux Certification
* Windows Server Certification
* Experience operating in highly regulated industry, e.g. Financial Services
Do not miss out on this career changing opportunity. Interviews are already taking place.
Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on - 0191 886620 (extension 2146)