I'm working with an exciting, global data integrity and compliance provider, SaaS company in the Boston area that is searching for a new Senior DevOps Engineer, the first role of its kind with this company. Although a startup, they've already acquired 2 companies in the past year and have 150+ employees.
The ideal candidate has been working hands on with AWS, DevOps tools and more (see below). They are a laid back company with a great culture and atmosphere, but they are going to be an essential SaaS company within the months to come.
* Deep knowledge of AWS security, cost and scalability in reference to each major product (RDS, DynamoDB, EC2, etc).
* Experience securing SaaS applications and APIs in the public cloud.
* IaC (Terraform, CloudFormation), software provisioning (Ansible, Chef, Puppet), building/deploying containers (Kubernetes, Docker)
* Experience mentoring/leading other engineers.
* Work with your team to maximize output of goal-focused work/time management
* Mentor a team of Engineers by providing tasks and design/architecture direction assistance
* Set up and maintain all deployment environments, application monitoring, internal/client data replication and backups, disaster recovery plans.
* Ensure all-time availability of production environments, migrations and scheduling maintenance.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS / DevOps jobs are.