DevOps Engineer - Birmingham - £45,000 - AWS
I am working with an award winning Cloud Solutions Provider in Birmingham. Due to their success, they are in need of a Senior DevOps Engineer to be based in their modern office in the city centre.
The ideal candidate will be a Development focussed DevOps Engineer who is passionate about cloud and DevOps best practices. Skills with a wide range of AWS Services would be beneficial, but for this role, there is no fixed skill set. The main thing for this company is attitude and desire to succeed, so for the right candidate there is both training in house and with external professionals. It's a fantastic opportunity to get into a rapidly expanding area of the business as they reach new levels of growth.
Now as I mentioned before, there is not a fixed technical requirement for this position. So if you think you can develop cloud platforms and want to work for one of Birmingham's best Cloud practices, then I would be keen to speak with you.
* Delivering well presented, neatand testable
* Communicate knowledge and findings across the team
* Architectingand maintaining internal AWS
* Participate in team meetings and discuss architect solution
Some of the technology you will be working with:
* Experience initiating and maintaining AWS infrastructure (Services include IAM, Kinesis, Lambda, EC2, Route53, Dynamo, RDS)
* Essential to have experience with infrastructure as code (Terraform, Cloudformation etc)
* Knowledge of NodeJS
* Motivated to coach others on the best DevOps practices
* Realistic approach towards security and architecture
* Ability to display requirements and specifications
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Bonus scheme
* Paid overtime
* Private health insurance
* Company pension scheme
* Individual learning budget
* Certifications and training budget
If you know this is the opportunity for you, then give me a call on 0191 338 7486 or email your CV to Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org or if you're on the fence, give me a call anyway, as well as acting as a representative for you to our clients, we also provide free market insight and advice on job searches-so what have you go to loose?