AWS DevOps Architect
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Pay: $100/Hour BOE
Length of Contract: 6 Months
I'm seeking an AWS DevOps Architect with 5+ years of experience in cloud computing, including security, automation, and usage personas (developer, infrastructure architect, etc.) with an emphasis on Amazon Web Services; AWS Certification Preferred.
* Deep expertise and hands-on experience with AWS IaaS and Infrastructure as Code capabilities
* Design and deployment of global, highly available, large enterprise and commercial scale cloud infrastructure
* Experience deploying and using Container-as-a-Service (CaaS) and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) technologies like Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PAS/PKS), Redhat OpenShift, IBM BlueMix, or Amazon ECS/EKS/Fargate.
* AWS Build/Provisioning Automation, Chef Cookbooks and Recipes, DevOps (Puppet, Jenkins), AWS Environment Design and Setup
* Docker Container Orchestration with Kubernetes.
* Configuration management (Chef, Puppet, or Ansible)
* Cloud orchestration (Cloud Formation, Terraform, Scalr, BOSH, etc.,)
* Cloud Security technology and best practices using AWS Security Groups, IAM/S3 Policy, Web Application Firewalls (WAF)
* Demonstrated ability to work on and provide technology leadership to development and infrastructure teams.
* Experience with application build automation tools like Apache Maven, Jenkins, Concourse, and Git supporting continuous integration / continuous deployment capabilities (CI/CD).
* Agile/Scrum methodology
If interested in applying for this position, please e-mail your CV/Resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
***Please include subject: "Candidate Submission: AWS Architect"
If you are someone who is interested in AWS-DevOps roles available in the future, I can be contacted at email@example.com.
***Please include subject: "Future Roles: AWS-DevOps"
AWS / DevOps / Amazon Web Services / New Jersey / Architect / Code
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on AWS cloud technologies. We deal with AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance. For more information on available AWS jobs, as well as the AWS market, I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.