AWS DevOps Engineer (Ansible Required!)
Location: New Jersey (50% Remote)
Length of Contract: 12 Months
Are you an experienced DevOps Engineer with an exceptionally strong background in Ansible, as well as Terraform, AWS and Linux Sys Admin? If so, apply now for this long-term contract opportunity in New Jersey.
You'll work in conjunction with our integration development teams creating middleware messaging platforms in an Agile, TDD, SOA environment.
We're looking for pro-active self-starters with exceptional hands-on technical skills. The key technologies are Ansible, AWS, Linux, and Terraform, which you will need to have in depth experience with.
The contract is to start ASAP, and will initially be for 12 months with long term extensions.
* Linux Sys Admin (ideally with RedHat)
* Containerisation - Docker / Kubernetes
* Version control - GIT / Subversion
* Excellent knowledge of Continuous Integration / Automated Deployment
* Knowledge of Middleware, Messaging, SOA environments would be a benefit
* Experience of deployments onto Cloud based platforms, specifically AWS (Amazon Web Services)
* Experience with Agile methodologies & having worked within multi-team scaled agile environment (SCRUM, TDD)
* Strong knowledge of Release and Configuration Management process
If interested in applying for this position, please e-mail your CV/Resume directly to email@example.com.
***Please include subject: "Candidate Submission: Ansible Expert"
If you are someone who is interested in AWS-DevOps roles available in the future, I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
***Please include subject: "Future Roles: AWS-DevOps"
AWS / DevOps / Amazon Web Services / New Jersey / Ansible / Banking
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on AWS cloud technologies. We deal with AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance. For more information on available AWS jobs, as well as the AWS market, I can be contacted at email@example.com.
Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.