Want to make an impact as a Data Engineer? A great consultancy is looking for an experienced Data Engineer who will use data skills to drive the business forward. You will have the chance to be involved in a range of exciting projects and activities. You will really have a chance to contribute to the success of the company and the industry, so if you are ambitious and up for challenges this might be the role you were looking for!
Please note that this is a role in a consultancy so even though you will be based in one of the offices, a great deal of travel to clients' sites is involved. You might be required to be away from home during the week, sometimes with little notice.
You will have to be based in the UK and eligible to live and work here.
* Work with data and product teams to develop new tools and systems to support the growth of the business
* Support data infrastructure and database processes
* Knowledgeable about data modelling, data access, and data storage techniques
* Creating testing and alerting for data pipelines
* Translating data into insights
Skills needed to succeed:
* Professional experience with Python development
* Working understanding of code and script (Python)
* Experience with databases (SQL)
* Hands-on experience with ETL
* Experience using Hadoop & Spark
* Great communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
Beneficial but not necessary:
* Experience with cloud based data solutions
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally. At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. We recognize that every customer, whether you're a job-seeker, a partner or an end user, has different requirements. At Jefferson Frank, you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency.
To discuss the role in more details and get in touch for other opportunities please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on (0)203 808 7278.