DevOps Test Architect - Denver, CO - $189k - Make the World Safer!
Join our team of smart people, solving problems that make the world a safer place and help to secure our great nation!
In this position you will be responsible for supporting our team and programs in their journey to adopt DevOps and Agile methodologies as a new way of working. You will be accountable for teaching others how to apply Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD) and Business Driven Development (BDD) and to architect the test automation and the test strategy.
* Define the test automation process and deliverables across the system development life cycle for software, firmware and hardware
* Provide hands-on test automation support in DevOps dojo environments
* Work with integrators and testers to teach them ATDD and test automation strategies
* Architect test automation and environments which efficiently and effectively utilize models, simulations, test beds, prototypes, and full-scale Engineering Development Models (EDMs) to satisfy development and environmental/qualification objectives and to satisfy an appropriate affordable solution for production.
* Identify data collection and test environment needs for implementing the test strategy
* Identify non-functional validation needs and define related test approaches
* 100% clean background and Drug Screen
* U.S. Citizens ONLY
* Ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI Security Clearance and US Citizenship required.
* Background in Integration and Testing
* Ability to develop and deliver test architecture and test automation training material
* Knowledge of industry practices with focus on ATDD, Agile, DevOps, and test automation
* Working knowledge of Agile/DevOps tools such as Jira, Agile Central (Rally), or HP ALM
* Experience in software development, deployment automation, CI/CD
* Experience in testing Cloud Solutions, Infrastructure, and in Virtualized environments
* Proficiency in automated test definition tools like Cucumber/Gherkin or FitNesse
* Display skills in developing test architecture and designing automating tests on enterprise software products and systems.
A successful DevOps test architect works across the entire product lifecycle: Proposal, Development, Integration, and Formal Sell-Off. If you have what it takes, then a great opportunity lies ahead with our team. Enjoy employee appreciation lunches, bonus opportunities, and great benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401K match, as well as flexible work schedules!
If you or anyone you know would like to be considered for this role, please email me at email@example.com or call me at 303-558-4397.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market, we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.