Senior Software Development Engineer - $140k - $160k + equity - Seattle, Washington
Currently working with a client who is a mid-size SaaS organization looking for a Senior Software Development Engineer to join one of their two Scrum teams of 12-14 people. This company solves brand protection issues in online content in automated and innovated ways. You would focus on data storage, access and presentation issues in the online marketing industry. You would be working in a collaborative, family-type environment where ideas and successes are shared as a team. They Provide software to major brands that monitors web compliance in three different products; Paid Search Monitoring, Web Marketing Compliance, and Brand Compliance.
* Extensive background as software engineer
* AWS experience at scale
* Amazon simple queue services: RabbitMQ, JMQ, IBMQ
* Experience with: Python, DynamoDB, Scrum, Distributed Systems, S3, Spark, Redshift, Dynamic Scaling, EC2, Storage Solutions, MySQL
* Salary: $140k-$160k
* 401k matching at 4%
* 100% UNLIMITED PTO
* Possibility for remote flex, 1-2 days, but not preferred. Want someone who wants to be in office
* Paid education/training/certification of your choice
* "Best life/work balance he's ever had" - VP of engineering
* View of Bay from 25th floor of historic Smith Tower downtown Seattle
* Cutting edge tech - Machine Learning & NLP
If you or someone you know is interested in this position or any similar roles, please send your resume directly to email@example.com or call (Kevin Dean) 303-558-4384. My client is looking to start the interview process as soon as possible.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.