Big Data Engineer - Los Angeles, CA
Are you interested in working for a growing AWS partner supporting a variety of clients in the government space? If so, then contact me today as I am looking for an AWS Big Data Engineer to start a position ASAP.
Our client, an partner of AWS is looking for a Big Data Engineer for a project with experience in Hadoop, AWS Cloud and Spark, Redshift, EMR and.
The Role Itself and Responsibilities:
* You will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture
* Optimizing data flow and collection for our analytics team
* Support developers, database architects, data analysts and data scientists on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects
* Comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products
* Optimizing or even designing our company's data architecture to support our next generation of data and analytics initiatives
* Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
* Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader
* Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional/non-functional business requirements
Big Data Engineer Required Experience & Qualifications:
* Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases; strong knowledge of database systems in general
* Strong experience within AWS
* Experience with Big Data tools: Advanced knowledge of Python; EMR/Spark, Lambda is a plus
* Development experience with one or more of the following: Java, Python and Scala
* Working knowledge of a scripting language: Python and/or Bash
* Familiarity with a Linux/Unix environment
* Experience with Data Pipeline and workflow management tools
To register your interest in this, or any other vacancies we currently have please call: 480/530-2029 and ask to speak to Demitrius De La Cruz , or email direct on: email@example.com . To be considered for this role you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.