Big Data Architect - San Francisco, CA
Are you looking to shape the future by accelerating innovation using Data Science, Engineering and Business? Are you looking to be a part of fortune 500 companies?
Our client, an partner of AWS is looking for a Big Data Solution Architect for a project with experience in Hadoop, AWS Cloud and Spark. This candidate would work fully remote with 30% max travel per month. We care currently looking for Spark Experts since this role would be a High Senior level position.
You will have:
* Proven experience in Apache Spark.
* Knowledge in Cloud deployment models, AWS/E2.
* Relevant skills in programming languages such as Python, Scala and Java.
* Passionate in learning new technology and making sure customers are successful.
* Years in experience in Consulting experience/client facing and pre-sales.
Nice to have:
* Experience with AWS-Elastic Map Reduce.
* Have a track record with data platform in a consulting environment
* Worked as a Data Scientist or with them.
To register your interest in this, or any other vacancies we currently have please call: 480/530-2029 and ask to speak to Demitrius De La Cruz , or email direct on: email@example.com . To be considered for this role you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.