Seeking a seasoned Big Data Engineer. Must be a self starter and be able to come in and get the job done starting from day one.
* Build the infrastructure required for optimal ETL of data from multiple sources
* design and implement processes, automating manual processes, optimizing delivery, designing infrastructure for scalability, etc.
* Support development of analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights
* Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs
* Hands-on technical experience implementing or supporting Big Data solutions utilizing Hadoop and Python
* Experience developing solutions utilizing Scala, Spark, EMR, Python, Redshift, Spark
* Full life cycle development experience
* Experience with delivering Big Data Solutions in the cloud with AWS or Azure
* Ability to configure and support API and OpenSource integrations
* Designing ingestion, low latency, visualization clusters to sustain data loads and meet business and IT expectations
* Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
* Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
f you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to email@example.com or call (Sean Evers) 480-530-2039. My client is looking to start the interview process as soon as possible.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Big Data and cloud analytics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the upmost importance. For more information on available AWS Big Data Jobs as well as the cloud market, I can be contacted at 480-530-2039. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.
Big Data / Data Science / Hadoop / Microsoft Business Intelligence / BI / Business Intelligence / SSRS / SSAS / SSIS / SQL / T-SQL / MDX / Azure / Cloud / AWS / Data Warehouse / ETL / Power BI / Architect / Big Data / Hadoop / Scala / Python / Apache / Hive / Spark / MS Azure / Amazon Web Services / AWS / EMR / RDS/ Redshift / S3 / EC2 / Lambda / Glue / Data Pipeline / Kafka / Power BI / Data Lake / Data Lake Analytics / Azure IoT Hubs / BLOB Storage / HDInsight / Data Factory / Machine Learning / SQL Data Warehouse / Steam Analytics / Ruby / DynamoDB / Kinesis