Do you enjoy leadership and mentoring others? If leading a team of AWS Solutions Architect's and using your technical skills in a hands-on role sounds appealing to you, then this could be a perfect fit. In this role, you will be collaborating with other Senior IT and business professionals in a consulting environment to assist with architecting solutions on an AWS platform and serving as a valued business partner. For the ideal candidate, this role will offer some awesome benefits such as competitive salary, unlimited PTO, comprehensive health coverage and a 20% bonus.
* 190k Salary
* 20% Bonus
* Comprehensive Health Coverage
* Unlimited PTO
* Extensive hands on AWS experience in a PaaS environment.
* Knowledge of AWS services including EC2, Route 53, VPC, IAM, S3, ECS, Aurora and Elastic Beanstalk
* Savvy skills with PHP/Nginx/Angular/MongoDB/RabbitMQ, Java, .Net
* Knowledge of high-level programming languages like Python
* Knowledge of Kubernetes or Docker for automating application, deployment, scaling and management.
* Extensive DevOps skills with tools such as Ansible for open-source software provisioning and configuration management.
* Ability to work with various operating systems including Windows, RedHat Linux, Debian, MacOs
* Should feel comfortable delivering pitches to clients.
To be considered for these roles, please send me a LI message, call me at 212-379-6404 or email me at email@example.com.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.