AWS DevOps Developer - $140,000-150,000 Denver, CO
Our client is seeking an AWS DevOps Developer to join their highly reputable team as an AWS DevOps Developer. A growing business specializing in the Aerospace is seeking to bring on a DevOps Developer to help them with their growing workload. They are seeking somebody with strong Java, C++, AWS and coding background and are offering 1 day to work from home. You will need to be able to attain Security Clearance through US Citizenship, Background check and drug test.
* Able to work well individually or within a team, and be able lead a team.
* Evaluate risks and develop solutions to ensure successful CD.
* Approach each task in a manner that will be efficient to completion of a project and adapt accordingly.
* Automate and maintain Linux software using Jenkins
* Maintain and improve Red Hat Enterprise Linux virtual servers in AWS environment
* Maintain AWS RDS MySQL Databases
* Able to work well in a team setting and possess strong commutation skills, as role will involve working closely with development team
* AWS experience
* Proficient in Java
* Experience with Jenkins and CloudFormation
* Experience with Python/bash/Java
* Demonstrate proficiency in Python, Java, Ruby, or Node.JS.
* Experience using a variety of tools across entire life-cycle (Jenkins, CloudFormation, chef, puppet, ansible, Kubernetes, etc.)
* AWS Certifications are a major plus.
* S. Citizenship required as client works closely with United States Government
* Several years of technical experience in a AWS DevOps environment.
* Flexible salary
* Industry leading benefits
* Unlimited PTO
* Company ski trips
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303.558.4377.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.