Cloud Secuirty Architect
Duration: 12 months
My client is looking to bring on a Cloud Security Architect to design and build solutions that will balance the need for speed and flexibility of Cloud infrastructure with the need to protect against ongoing and potential security threats.
* Drive Cloud Security/DevOps for our Enterprise IT and Business IT teams in both laaS/ PaaS and SaaS implementations.
* Assist with projects involving cloud, operating systems, applications, and database and security issues and requirements.
* Participate in designing and managing IT Security strategy including both infrastructure and applications.
* Lead security and compliance based projects.
* 5+ years Cloud Security experience
* Experience with Git, Jenkins, Terraform, and Puppet.
* Experience with scripting languages (Python, Ruby).
* Strong experience with cloud security strategy, cloud provider ecosystems (AWS) & migrating Enterprise from traditional data center Infrastructure
* Familiar with DevOps tools
* Knowledge of cloud networking architecture, cloud operations, security, automation and orchestration.