Sr. Software Engineer - AWS DevOps - Richardson, TX - 180k
Our client leaders in Defense & Space industry is looking for a strong Sr. Software Engineer/DevOps Developer to be an advocate for improving the quality of their DevOps environments. You will collaborate with other transformation team members to help program teams learn how to better write, test, package, build, integrate, secure, deploy, operate, and monitor system capabilities in new and legacy software.. You will be responsible for supporting their team and programs in their journey to adopt DevOps skills, tools and culture as a new way of working.
* Design, build, and maintain critical systems
* Learning and adopting multiple roles within the transformation team.
* Participating in planning, backlog grooming, standups, and retrospectives.
* Improve deployment, scalability, and management of our services
* Helping teams-in-training add test and other pipeline automation to their existing systems
* Full stack developer: 8+ years of experience in Java or C++ and with build, test and deploy automation tools (junit, cucumber, ruby, python, perl, etc.)
* Master of configuration management tools such as Puppet/Chef/Ansible
* Production level experience with AWS
* Experience with test automation and CI/CD (Jenkins)
* Knowledgeable in container orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes)
Interviews have already begun so if you are interested in applying or know someone who is please contact Vishank Mehta immediately at email@example.com with an updated resume, or call 972-437-8277.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS / DevOps jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the AWS market and some of the opportunities and AWS jobs that are available I can be contacted on 972-437-8277. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Services opportunities!
Jefferson Frank. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
AWS/DevOps/AWS DevOps/Amazon Web Services/Site Reliability Engineer/Denver/Java/ Python/Ruby/Ruby on Rails/Docker/Kubernetes/Jenkins/Ansible/Puppet/Chef