Location:Chicago, IL and Fully Remote
Travel: 10% to clients sites in NYC, Boston
Salary - $185,000 + Bonus/Equity
We are looking for talented and motivated individuals that are looking to join our rapidly growing company and help us get to the next level.We are recognized as a premier provider of Big Data Solutions & Services. We are an certified in big data, public sector, mobile, machine learning and competencies. We design big data, mobile & web solutions for premier brands and working with some of the most progressive companies in the world and creating profoundly impactful solutions.
We are seeking a technically savvy Solutions Architect to implement solutions for our customers working with our engineering team. In this role, you will collaborate with our customers, some working onsite, understand requirements and needs, translate into specifications to develop solutions, drive work with offshore engineering teams, and deliver solutions and results to the customer. This includes assessing customer needs, re-engineering business intelligence processes, designing and developing data models, and sharing your expertise throughout the deployment process.
* 3+ years with AWS, Redshift, EMR, S3, etc
* 3+ years with Spark, Kafka, Hadoop
* Implementing POC's into Production (Nice to have)
* Strong Development Experience in either one of the Distributed Big Data processing (bulk) engines preferably using Spark on EMR or related (Must Have)
* 2+ years of AWS Solutions implementation, professional services experience, prefer Data Analytics space.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* A passion for exploring data and extracting valuable insights.
* Strong technical communication skills and ability to engage a variety of business and technical audiences explaining features, metrics of Big Data technologies based on experience with previous solutions
Why work with us:
We are working with some of the most progressive companies in the world and creating profoundly impactful web and mobile solutions for them. We need rock stars that love creativity, have a passion for excellence, and strive to be the best.
* Fully Remote! and Requires 10% travel
* Company laptop, phone, etc.
* 401 (k) matched
* Full Medical, dental vision, benefits
* Paid certification, conferences, AWS Re:invent