Big Data Java Developer - AWS/Big Data - Charlotte, NC - Join a creative team!
As a Big Data Java Developer, you will contribute to a range of services and applications to provide real time financial solutions! In the past, you should have worked in a Test-Driven Development environment and used a Scrum (Agile) methodology to provide end-to-end development.
Roles & Responsibilities as a Big Data Developer - You will:
* Provide feedback in code reviews
* Design and implement complex solutions in a time sensitive environment
* Work in a high energy and collaborative environment
* Design and implement improvement ideas with a team
Skills & Qualifications You will Need:
* BS or MS in Computer Science (or equivalent in experience)
* 5+ years' experience using Java (Java 1.8 preferred)
* Strong foundation in Core Java (Object Oriented Programming and Design Concepts)
* Proven success in supporting large-scale projects
* Experience with real time streaming platforms (Apache Kafka, Flink)
* Experience with SQL (Oracle, MYSQL, PostgreSQL)
* Experience with NoSQL (MongoDB, DynamoDB, Redis)
* Experience with distributed computing technologies (Zookeeper, Redis, etc)
* Experience with Spring Technologies (Spring Boot)
* Proficient working in a Linux system
* Experience with CI/CD (Ant, Jenkins, Maven, and Gradle)
* Master understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
* Experience with relational databases.
* Ability to meet tight deadlines
* Prioritize and multi-task
* Interpersonal skills
* Understanding of App/Web servers
* Motivation to create solutions to complex problems
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Problem solving, development, and debugging skills required.
* Experience working in financial services and/or regulated environments
* Knowledge of basic design patterns and pattern based development
Benefits You will Have:
* 401k (including matching)
* Comprehensive wellness program with financial incentives
* Flexible health insurance options includes dental and vision
* Health savings account (pretax)
* Dependent care (pretax)
* Commuter benefits (pretax)
* Paid parental and caregiver leave
* Adoption assistance
* Childcare discounts
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Other employee discount programs
Looking to fill this position immediately. Contact me by email at email@example.com or call 813-437-6931.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professional on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivaled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve- one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.