Lead DevOps Engineer - AWS - Knutsford - Up to £85,000
My client is looking for lead DevOps engineers with knowledge of CI/CD, automation and AWS. You will lead the growth of DevOps tooling within the development community. The ideal candidate should be experienced with supporting and building AWS platforms and diverse infrastructure environments. You will work with bleeding edge technologies and you will use you initiative to identify improvements and work as a team to solve problems.
What you will do
Working within an Agile/Scrum/DevOps/Cloud environment you would be responsible
* Migration of existing applications to Cloud
* Leading the existing DevOps application and bringing new innovation to it.
* Build of new applications on Cloud
* Test environment build, support & issue resolution
* Seamless DevOps delivery of infrastructure change from development through to production
Skills that are helpful
* Cloud technologies: Openshift, Docker, Kubernetes
* Deploying and configuring JBOSS or Websphere
* Good Jenkins experience managing continuous integration
* Knowledge of Java
* Managing repository
* 10% pension
* 25 days holiday
* Discounted gym membership
* Kids club during holidays
* Free parking
If this is for you and you meet the criteria above, I'd love to have a chat & discuss this fantastic role I have to offer.
✉ email@example.com ☎0191 338 7485 or just pop me a message on LinkedIn.
Jefferson Frank international is a member of the employment agency in relation the this vacancy.