Data Engineer- Orlando, FL $110k-130k
Job Description - A highly respected client is seeking a skilled Data Engineer on a permanent basis to assist in a large scale implementation project with high profile clients. The Data Engineer works with the architecture team to build, maintain and support cloud computing environments. The Data Engineer will be play a major role in helping companies leverage Big Data, analytics, and technology to improve overall business operations. The Data Engineer will design and develop relational databases for collecting and storing data and build and design data input and data collection mechanisms.
Location - USA, Florida, Orlando
This client is located in the city of Orlando and has very good transport links within walking distance of the company.
Roles and Responsibilities;
- 1-3 years of experience in a Data Engineer role is preferred.
- Strong experience working with relational databases along with advanced SQL knowledge.
- Experience building and optimizing big data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Must have strong analytic skills related to working with structured and unstructured data sets.
- Hands on experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra.
Skills + Qualifications;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or Information Technology.
- Hands on experience with Big Data tools such as Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, and Data Bricks.
- Experience working with the AWS Cloud services: EMR, EC2, S3, RDS, and Redshift.
- Experience with stream processing systems: Storm, Spark Streaming, etc.
- Hands on experience with object oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, or Scala.
- A background in manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected data sets.
- Salary $110k-130k
- Full benefits
- Open minded and Innovative Environment
To Apply- Please email me and updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact me by phone at (813)-437-6891.
Jefferson Frank International is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and Big Data jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and Big Data market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS / Big Data jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the AWS market and some of the opportunities and AWS jobs that are available I can be contacted at: email@example.com. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Services opportunities!
Jefferson Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.