Senior/Lead Data Engineer
Salary: $130,000-$150,000 + bonus/equity
* Responsible for building and growing the analytics data platform to support downstream analytics team across the organization. Work with various internal data users (data science, business analytics, finance, etc) in understanding the business requirements and implementing data solutions
* Build and operate stable, scalable data pipelines that cleanse, structure and integrate disparate big data sets into a readable and accessible format for end user analyses and targeting.
* Develop quality framework to ensure delivery of high quality data and analyses to stakeholders
* Implement/improve version control, deployment strategies, notifications to ensure product quality, agility and recoverability.
* Work with business customers in understanding the business requirements and implementing data solutions.
* Manage projects, hold stakeholder communication and ensure objectives are met.
Role Specific Skills:
* Hands-on knowledge on AWS platform, Redshift, Hadoop, Hive, Presto
* Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase, etc.
* Hands-on knowledge in using advanced SQL queries (analytical functions), experience in writing and optimizing highly efficient SQL queries
* Proficiency with Python scripting
* Experienced in testing and monitoring data for anomalies and rectifying them.
* Advanced communication skills to be able to work with business owners to develop and define key business uses and to build data sets that address them.
* Experience in working with Data visualization tools such a Tableau
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in an engineering or technical field such as Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics, Engineering, or similar.
* Unlimited PTO, Full medical, dental, vision benefits and more!
* Matched 401 (k) plan
* Equity/Bonus and more