Are you looking for your next step as an AWS DevOps engineer based in Birmingham? Great! Get in touch as we have a number of opportunities with a potential salary of 45k depending on experience. My Client is looking for an AWS focused DevOps Engineer who is passionate about development and has exposure to Cloud formation, Serverless architecture, IAM, Kinesis, Lambda, EC2, Route53, Dynamo, RDS, NodeJs and Beanstalk. The company are looking for the right candidate to join an established team. It's a fantastic opportunity to get into a rapidly expanding area of the business as they reach new levels of growth.
* Architectingand maintaining internal AWS
* Communicate knowledge and findings across the team.
* Delivering well presented, neatand testable
* Participate in team meetings and discuss architect solution.
* Realistic approach towards security and architecture.
* Essential to have experience with infrastructure as code.
* Ability to work as part of a team.
* Experience initiating and maintaining AWS infrastructure.
* Ability to display requirements and specifications.
* Motivated to coach others on the best DevOps practices.
* Bonus scheme
* Paid Overtime
* Certifications and training budget
* Company pension scheme
* Individual learning budget
* Private health insurance
If this is for you and you meet the criteria above, I'd love to have a chat & discuss this fantastic role I have to offer.
✉ email@example.com ☎0191 917 4114 or just pop me a message on LinkedIn.