Our client is looking for an individual with , CI/CD. DevOps and Java experience who has a real passion for improving software development processes and a passion for field business consultancy. Your main responsibility will be advancing customers' software delivery methods and, as a result, increasing their ability compete within the market.
You (must) have:
* An open-minded, easy going nature and a strong enthusiasm for teamwork;
* 5+ years of experience in Java;
* Proven knowledge and experience (+3 years) working with multiple DevOps oriented tools, like Jenkins, Git, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Docket or equivalents;
* Good English and Dutch language skills;
* Demonstrated ambition to learn new technologies.
* Learning and Development opportunities together with multiple top notch DevOps teams;
* The possibility to directly influence the agile and innovative organization;
* Fun, relaxed, in-house office culture;
* An environment where learning and mentoring are endless;
* Freedom and independence to choose your own methods of working, tools etc;
* The chance to attend meet-ups, conferences etc.
There is no such thing as a perfect match, so feel free to apply even if you do not meet all the requirements. We work on a consultative basis, which means we take all the time to get to know you, your interests, your ambitions, the technologies you enjoy working with or you wish to experiment on. When we have a complete profile, we make sure to find you a perfect fit.
Contact person: Ioana Sitea
Please apply directly or via my e-mail email@example.com