SENIOR DATA SCIENTIST- AWS- MINNESOTA-$160K- Unlimited PTO
Senior Data Scientist- AWS- Minnesota- $160K- Remote
Our client, a fast growing startup in the Tech industry focused on Amazon Marketing ROI, is looking for a talent Data Scientist who is interested in building an advanced analytics team. You would be responsible for analyzing and gathering data, optimizing and devising solutions, and developing high performance algorithms for precision targeting and testing. The ideal candidate will have strong experience with Python as well as strong oral and written communication skills.
* Create models based on the data collected
* Formulate machine learning and statistical approaches while checking on business metrics
* You should stay current on machine learning and modeling techniques, data mining and competing technologies
* You are also expected to develop new algorithms and creating unique models
* Masters or PhD in a quantitative field preferred
* Experience with modern and technical skills ideal
* Advanced hands-on skill with high volumes of data involving analyzation, cleaning, manipulation, and sourcing
* Background in pricing optimization, classification, and customer behavior
This growing startup company is looking for a Data Scientists like you! The remote work featured in this position allows for a greater balance in your work and social life, giving you the opportunity to spend your time how you want. The company also allows the ability for you to grow your knowledge in data analysis and creating solutions problems that can appear.
Interviews have already begun so if you are interested in applying or know someone who is please contact Amy Phan immediately at email@example.com with an updated resume, or call 972-437-8259.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS / DevOps jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the AWS market and some of the opportunities and AWS jobs that are available I can be contacted on 972-437-8259. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Services opportunities!
Jefferson Frank Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
AWS/DevOps/AWS DevOps/Amazon Web Services/Site Reliability Engineer/Minneapolis/Java/ Python/Ruby/Ruby on Rails/Docker/Kubernetes/Jenkins/Ansible/Puppet/Chef