Golang Developer - Bellevue, WA
We are looking for a developer that is well-versed in continuous integration and development (CI/CD) methodologies. You must have a solid understanding of software development frameworks, architecture concepts and terminology and an attitude and aptitude for continually learning new things.
* Write high-quality code and mentor others to do the same
* Lead the development efforts for cloud-based applications and infrastructure
* Create development standards/guidelines for app teams, help them follow the DevOps model
* Develop wire-frames and proof-of-concepts
* Translate business and functional requirements into documented technical specifications
* Develop support documentation for acceptance of systems changes into production
* Participate in code reviews and walkthroughs of technical specifications with other members of the technical team
* Communicate design, requirements, functionality and limitations of systems/applications
* Utilize departmental agile software development methodologies as a guide for development activities
* Meet project schedules by providing accurate estimates of effort required for development deliverables. Communicate updates on project progress to development and project management. Escalate issues which may affect project success to management
* Maintain technical skills and expertise through continuing education and training
* Collaborate with other teams for successful delivery of systems enhancements
* Strong experience in Software Development in Java/NodeJS/Python
* Experience in Golang is mandatory
* Experience with microservices
* Experience with AWS and/or Azure cloud technologies, big data, map-reduce, etc.
* Experience with UI frameworks and technologies (Angular JS, D3, Bootstrap)
* Hands-on coding experience developing and designing software and/or responsive web-based solutions (adaptive design)
* Competent using version control systems such as GIT, SVN, VSS
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to email@example.com. My client is looking to start the interview process as soon as possible.
Jefferson Frank is part of the Frank Recruitment Group, a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on cloud technologies including AWS and Azure, as well as DevOps, Big Data, Data Science and BI. We deal with both Microsoft Partners, AWS partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the upmost importance. For more information on available AWS jobs, as well as the AWS market, I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.